Thursday, November 24, 2016

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
My Urban Quilter blog has a linkup on it asking people to share what they are thankful for and I decided to post my response here.

There are lots of things I am thankful for in 2016. Here are a few:

  • The many wonderful people in my life (past and present) including family, friends, and colleagues.
  • Books, and the public libraries that have let me borrow huge stacks of them whenever I want to since I was little.
  • My beautiful sewing space where I can spread my projects out and leave them spread out as long as I need to.
  • My husband, who cooks the turkey whenever we host Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...