Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lisa's Review: Break No Bones

Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs

My Rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the ninth book in the Temperance Brennan series, but the first that I have read. As Tempe is wrapping up a stint teaching at an archaeology school in Charleston, a 'fresh' body is found among the skeletons at the ancient burial site. As Tempe begins to assist in the investigation, other bodies start to turn up.

I have been meaning to read a Kathy Reichs book for a long time, and have perused them many times at the library but had not had a chance to fit one into my reading schedule. Mary was just about finished with the audio book version of Break No Bones & lent it to me for an upcoming long drive. It definitely met my criteria for a good crime novel. I will look forward to reading some more from Reich - based on Mary's review, I'll be asking her what some of her favorites are.
   
This is my eighth book read for the 10th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...