Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Lisa's Review: Devil Bones

Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs

My Rating: 3 of 5 stars

Devil Bones is the 11th book in the Temperance Brennan series. When mysterious remains (including chicken bones, a human skull, and cauldrons) are found in a hidden cellar, Tempe is summoned to investigate. When a decapitated body is then found at an area lake, signs begin to point at voodoo or devil worshipers.

I listened to this audio book, and was almost the perfect length for a solo drive from New Hampshire to Nova Scotia and back. As with the other Kathy Reichs books I have listened to, I was thoroughly engaged in the story. I like the attention to detail that is described & I always learn something new - in this instance a lot about Santeria and Wicca which I did not know much about.

This is my first book read for the 11th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...